5 mm Phenolic spacer for Audi / Volkswagen 16v intake manifold
Phenolic inlet manifold gasket for your VAG 1.8 16v, VW 2.0 16v acts as a barrier stopping heat transferring from the engine block through into the inlet manifold.
Stopping this heat transfer results in a cooler inlet charge temperature and in doing so increases engine power in much the same way an intercooler does, except this is able to benefit a turbo and non-turbo setup.
Our phenolic spacer for Audi, Seat, Volkswagen 1.8 16V 2.0 16V is perfect fitted item.
- Made of 5 mm thick phenol plate
- High load, static and dynamic resistant
- High temperature resistant, up to 180 oC / 356 oF
- Oil and others chemicals resistant
- Excellent CNC quality
- Perfect fitting to specific engine
- Extra gain of power
- Lowering under bonnet temperature
Phenolic spacer VAG fits for:
Audi, Seat and Volkswagen with following engines: ABF KR PL ADL 9A
Original gasket OE number: 037129717F