Shopping Cart ( 0 )Shopping cart is emptyTotal 0
Shopping cart is emptyTotal 0
Phenolic Spacer for VAG 2.0 TDi
|Shipping within||48 hours|
|Delivery cost||Contact Us|
|Availability||low stock 1 pcs.|
|The bar code|
5 mm Phenolic spacer for Volkswagen 2.0 TDI intake manifold
Phenolic inlet manifold gasket for your VAG 2.0 TDI acts as a barrier stopping heat transferring from the engine block through into the inlet manifold.
Stopping this heat transfer results in a cooler inlet charge temperature and in doing so increases engine power in much the same way an intercooler does, except this is able to benefit a turbo and non-turbo setup.
Our phenolic spacer for Volkswagen / Audi 2.0 TDI is perfect fitted item.
- Made of 5 mm thick phenol plate
- High load, static and dynamic resistant
- High temperature resistant, up to 180 oC / 356 oF
- Oil and others chemicals resistant
- Excellent CNC quality
- Perfect fitting to specific engine
- Extra gain of power
- Lowering under bonnet temperature
Phenolic spacer VAG fits for:
Based on OEM gasket number:
|Make||Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen|
There are currently no comments or ratings for this product.