5 mm Phenolic spacer for Volkswagen 1.9 TDI intake manifold
Phenolic inlet manifold gasket for your VAG 1,9 TDI, also 1,7 SDI, 2,0 TDI 8v cars acts as a barrier stopping heat transferring from the engine block through into the inlet manifold.
Stopping this heat transfer results in a cooler inlet charge temperature and in doing so increases engine power in much the same way an intercooler does, except this is able to benefit a turbo and non-turbo setup.
- phenolic spacer
- 2 gaskets
- bolts and washers
Our phenolic spacer for Volkswagen Golf TDI is perfect fitted item.
- Made of 5 mm thick phenol plate
- High load, static and dynamic resistant
- High temperature resistant, up to 180 oC / 356 oF
- Oil and others chemicals resistant
- Excellent CNC quality
- Perfect fitting to specific engine
- Extra gain of power
- Lowering under bonnet temperature
Phenolic spacer VAG 1,9 TDI fits for:
Volkswagen New Beetle
Volkswagen Transporter / Multivan
Based on gasket OEM number: 028 129 717 D