5 mm Phenolic spacer for Subaru EJ20 intake manifold Phenolic Spacer
Phenolic inlet manifold gasket for your Subaru Impreza, Subaru Forester and other EJ20 engine cars acts as a barrier stopping heat transferring from the engine block through into the inlet manifold.
Stopping this heat transfer results in a cooler inlet charge temperature and in doing so increases engine power in much the same way an intercooler does, except this is able to benefit a turbo and non-turbo setup.
Our phenolic spacer for Subaru Impreza WRX is perfect fitted item.
- Made of 5 mm thick phenol plate
- High load, static and dynamic resistant
- High temperature resistant, up to 180 oC / 356 oF
- Oil and others chemicals resistant
- Excellent CNC quality
- Perfect fitting to specific engine
- Extra gain of power
- Lowering under bonnet temperature
Phenolic spacer Subaru EJ20 fits for:
- Subaru Impreza GT GC
- Subaru Impreza GT GF
- Subaru Impreza WRX GD
- Subaru Impreza WRX GG
- Subaru Forester S Turbo SF
Based on OEM gasket number: X8970301
Please check port and bolt pattern of your engine and compare it with pictures! If this one does not match, please check our other listing with spacer for Subaru engine.