5 mm Phenolic spacer for Volkswagen VR6 intake manifold
Phenolic inlet manifold gasket for your VW 2.8 24v vr6 car like Golf 4 2,8 24v or Seat Leon Cupra and other vr6 24v 2,8 engine cars acts as a barrier stopping heat transferring from the engine block through into the inlet manifold.
Stopping this heat transfer results in a cooler inlet charge temperature and in doing so increases engine power in much the same way an intercooler does, except this is able to benefit a turbo and non-turbo setup.
Our phenolic spacer for Volkswagen Golf IV 2.8 vr6 24v is perfect fitted item.
- Made of 5 mm thick phenol spacer
- High load, static and dynamic resistant
- High temperature resistant, up to 180 oC / 356 oF
- Oil and others chemicals resistant
- Excellent CNC quality
- Perfect fitting to specific engine
- Extra gain of power
- Lowering under bonnet temperature
Phenolic spacer VAG vr6 24v 2.8 fits for:
Volkswagen Bora 2.8 24v
Volkswagen Golf 4 2.8 24v
Volkswagen new beetle 2.8 24v
Volkswagen Sharan 2,8 24v
Seat Leon 2,8 24v
Seat Alhambra 2,8 24v
Ford Galaxy 2,8 24v
Based on OEM gasket number: 022 133 237 A